VotePlus10 Campus Internship
Become a Campus Intern
Do you want to multiply your impact?
Do you want to make democratic participation accessible to everyone?
Are you passionate about creating a better world?
You would be the point-person for launching VotePlus10 at your school!
“The future of America’s democracy is in jeopardy. Being a VotePlus10 Campus Ambassador allows me to guide others to act in this crucial election.”
Junior, Emory University
Latin American Caribbean Studies Major
VotePlus10 Campus Ambassador
Apply to Become a Paid Campus Intern Today!
Current Campus Programs
$16/hour, up to 20 hours, plus a $50 bonus for recruiting 500 committed voters.
Remote. We want you to work from the campus and community where you study.
- Recruit 500 people to use VotePlus10 and commit to voting.
- Promote VotePlus10 across your campus to students, faculty, clubs, classes, and groups to engage students and faculty.
- Promote social media content for your VotePlus10 group on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other appropriate social media channels.
- Propose actions that relate to local politics for your campus to be included on VotePlus10.
- Provide feedback on how to improve VotePlus10 and our Campus Ambassador Program.